The IS-EUD Doctoral Consortium is intended to bring together PhD students working on theory and application of EUD. We particularly encourage students that are somewhere in the middle of their research to submit to this workshop.
Applications to the Doctoral Consortium (up to 4 pages) must be carefully formatted the Springer LNCS format (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0).
Authors may submit and update their submission through the EasyChair system (http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iseud2015) until the submission deadline.
January 15, 2015February 2, 2015
- Notification: February 28, 2015
- Camera-ready: March 9, 2015
Doctoral Consortium chairs
- Clarisse de Souza. PUC-Rio, Brasil
- Panos Markopoulos. Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Simon Stumpf. City University London, UK