The official language of ISEUD 2013 is English.
Passport and visa application
If you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Denmark, you MUST obtain a visa prior to entry. Please visit the Ministry of Refugee, Immigration and Integration Affairs’ website to check whether or not you are obliged to get a visa and get detailed guidelines regarding visa rules. Check with the Danish Embassy/consulate in your respective country to make sure which form you have to fill out and what they require from the host in good time. If you are an EU-citizen, you MUST have a valid passport to enter Denmark.
The IS-EUD 2013 Organising Committee is willing to provide delegates with an invitation letter for visa application. Such a letter is signed, scanned and sent to the delegate as pdf-file. If the Danish Embassy/consulate in the delegate's respective country requires the letter to be emailed to them directly by the host, we can also help you. Please note that the invitation letter CANNOT be issued before you have registered for the conference, and that we ARE NOT able to send the letter to you by post.
For the issuance of the invitation letter, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Your full name (precisely as stated in your passport)
· Your academic title
· Name and contact information of your institution/affiliation including name
of your department/section/division
(full address, telephone number and homepage address)
· Name and contact information of your supervisor if you are PhD student
· Your passport number
· Your working email address
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact our local organisers at email@example.com.
Other practical information
- For planning sightseeing and leisure activities while you are in Copenhagen, please click here
- For information regarding weather in Denmark, please click here
- For information regarding currency, please click here
- For information regarding other accommodation and transportation options, eat and drink in Copenhagen, emergency, etc., please click here